Sunday, June 17, 2012

Directions...

I feel like an absentee parent.  I have given birth to a beautiful bouncing baby blog, I have watched it grow, and nurtured it along the way, and I have felt pride in the friends that it has made as well as the people who have supported it as it grew.  However, the last couple of years have seen it grow lonely, unnurtured, and silent.  I have made a few attempts to try and revive it, but, unfortunately, those attempts were meager at best.  I used to be proud of what I created, and I would share it with everyone, but now....

Well, that's all about to change.  I have big plans for my little blog.  I will be keeping with the general theme of musing, etc; however, I will also be adding a few new things.  Writing has again become a very large part of my life and I want to reflect this in my blog.  So I will be blogging about writing, writers, books, publishing, and all manner of writingish stuff.  I will attempt to procure guest writers for my blog, interviews, and all sorts of wonderful goodies.

If you want to participate, please drop me a line either as a comment, or in an email.  If you have something that you would like me to blog about, please do the same. 

I am currently working on a new novel, and even though much of my "free" time is spent on that, I will be endeavouring to revitalize, renew, rework, and re... re... re... well, re-reing this wonderful creation called, "Life's like that..."  So please come along and join in the festivities, the learning, the revelations, and the wonder that is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Poor, little, lonely blog. It's probably plopped in front of the television watching Barney or Dora all day...poor tyke.

    ReplyDelete